I like taco bell too much

Today I heard something slightly disturbing–78% of people will have extramarital sex. Thats fucked up. I knew people were ridiculous assholes…but I didn’t know that many people were. Fuck em all. All I know is that I am part of the other 22% and I plan on marrying someone from that 22% but if my husband is part of that 78% I’m probably going to kill him, and that is just that.

((of course those stats came from a fucktard weirdo bitch, but nonetheless))

I hate people. have a nice evening/night =)

Advertisements

~ by rachaeleatworld on March 15, 2007.

One Response to “I like taco bell too much”

  1. wat

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: